We'd like to invite you to join us for our special FITMAS through CHRISTMAS holiday contest!
For the next 30 days (Nov. 24 – Dec. 24) you have a chance to enter our contest by performing at least 30 minutes of exercise and posting your workout to the Legacy Life Facebook page describing your routine. Every workout you do is worth one entry* into the contest. We'll also post "bonus challenges" every few days for you to have the chance at gaining additional entries. Then on December 25, we'll draw our winners via Facebook Live!
Contest prizes will include:
- $100 gift card to Dick’s Sporting Goods
- $100 jacked gift basket full of supplements
- $100 coupon good for Personal Training with Legacy Life Fitness
Plus, three lucky winners will get a little something extra this Christmas — you could be one of them! Remember to complete at least one 30-minute workout, then post it to our Facebook page.
Not sure what to do or where to start? Keep your eye out for workout ideas, plans, and videos to help you stay on track through the holidays!
Bonus fitness challenges for additional entries:
- Day 2: Complete 100 body weight squats plus 100 body weight push-ups! You can do these in any set/rep scheme you want, and there is no time limit. (For example, I did mine in supersets of 10 squats & 10 push-ups with a short break between each set, with a final time of 13:39.)
- Day 5: Get 7+ hours of sleep tonight to ensure you're getting plenty of rest during this fun, yet stressful holiday season.
- Day 10: It's Sunday will be another beautiful day, day 10's bonus challenge is to do at least part of your workout outside. Get out and enjoy some fresh air to earn two entries today!
- Day 12: Go up (or down) 25 flights of stairs. You can do them in your house, office, or on the stairclimber at the gym.
- Day 15: Get your greens in! Eat at least five servings of vegetables... and by "five" I mean five, 3 oz servings of real food that does not come from a drink supplement. The ole fashioned, straight-from-the-Earth kind. You may try something new, incporate a variety of colors throughout the day, or stick to what you like. Either way just eat those veggies!
*Limit one (1) entry per person, per day.