We’ve all heard it before, “Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym" and there is definitely merit to this adage. It won’t matter how much time you spend working out if you’re not eating what's best for your body.
No seriously, it won’t happen.
We want to give you the assistance you need to truly change your nutrition habits, but change takes time. Getting your mindset right is the key to forming new habits to help you improve your life.
We're here to help you:
- Understand how to eat what's best for your body and your goals
- Find the motivation to stay on track with your current plan
- Hold yourself accountable in your practice to making progress
Nutrition Coaching Services
There is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to nutrition, so you can trust all meal plans and goal setting will be personalized for your body and your level of fitness.
- One hour consultation:
- Body point measurements
- Skinfold caliper test
- Lifestyle assessment
- Guidance to create a custom meal plan
- Timeline specific goal setting
- Monthly support:
- Initial, one-hour consultation
- Daily check-in to review short-term habits
- Weekly check-in to review mid-term goals
- Accountability and motivational coaching
- Ongoing assessment of nutrition plan for continued customization
Individual nutrition coaching
- Consultation: $50
- Ongoing coaching: $150/month
Group nutrition coaching
Best for groups of 3 or more individuals, priced per person
- Consultation: $40
- Ongoing coaching: $125/month
Nutritional coaching may be used as an independent service to help you learn better habits, or you may couple it with ongoing personal training to create a 360-degree approach to help you truly change your life!